Biorius is an expert in Cosmetic Regulation
For over 15 years, Biorius has been helping cosmetic brands:
- Navigate the various regulatory challenges that can arise when placing a product on the market.
- Grow their business by eliminating their regulatory compliance burden and reducing the time to market of their products.
- Expand internationally by getting rid of any regulatory threat that could impact their business and reputation and avoid serious financial penalties.
Some examples of financial penalties in some countries:
|Ireland||Prison sentence||Financial penalty|
|Safety issue||Up to 3 years||Up to 100.000 €|
|Regulatory issue||Up to 3 years||Up to 100.000 €|
|Italy||Prison sentence||Financial penalty|
|Safety issue||1 to 5 years||Up to 100.000 €|
|Regulatory issue||–||Up to 5.000 €|
|United Kingdom||Prison sentence||Financial penalty|
|Safety issue||Up to 1 year||Up to 20.000 £|
|Regulatory issue||Up to 1 year||Up to 20.000 £|
As specialists in cosmetic Regulations for more than 15 years, Biorius offers a reliable turnkey solution for placing cosmetic products in various markets:
- First Class specialists in cosmetic regulations in Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States, and in more than 60 countries
- 50 regulatory experts, toxicologists, pharmacists, and chemists to serve you.
- A unique model that guarantees you both the fastest turnaround possible and high-quality services. Curious? Ask us to know more!
- No hidden costs: Biorius does not charge you for any question, call, or meeting.
- A best-in-class IT tool, free of charge, and saving a lot of your time.
- More than 1,500 international clients have already chosen Biorius!
- We evaluated more than 100,000 products and never had any compliance issues (fines, withdrawals from the market, etc.) in 15 years of existence.
If you wish to develop the sales of your cosmetic products in Europe or other countries (where each cosmetic regulation is a little bit different), this is something Biorius can help you with.
In order to provide high-quality services and reports, Biorius is continuously evolving and bringing various fields of expertise together, such as toxicology, cosmetology, chemistry, pharmacology, project management, linguistics, biochemistry, and regulatory affairs. Moreover, Biorius decided to expand its scientific knowledge and regulatory expertise in the chemical field.
A team of specialists in the cosmetics industry
BIORIUS is a multicultural and dynamic company employing more than 50 industry specialists. Our experts have the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure the compliance of your cosmetics products in various markets.
Our scientific and regulatory experts have advanced experience in regulatory affairs, pharmacology, and chemistry, while our toxicologists are technical experts who ensure the safety of ingredients and end products while practicing cosmetovigilance.
Our account managers are familiar with cosmetic regulations and facilitate the regulatory process through their multilingual skills and great sense of empathy for each brand. They’re international cosmetics market specialists and continuously assist cosmetics brands in meeting both their marketing goals and regulatory compliance.
Together, our team has built up an impressive client portfolio and has a strong network within the cosmetics industry. The cohesion and variety of our capabilities make BIORIUS a key industry player.
To ensure a good quality service every customer has :
A dedicated CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) being
your single point of contact
and ensuring the follow-up of your projects
A team of scientific and regulatory experts
dealing with the technical subjects
The BIORIUS Group: Five entities for high-quality service
At BIORIUS, five entities work together to deliver a high-quality and efficient service. Our head office is located in Wavre, Belgium. Two additional entities are located in France: the first is a center of expertise located in Toulouse; the second (CERT) is in Saint-Malo and is active in the cosmetics, and detergent sectors.
BIORIUS has also established a subsidiary in the United Kingdom. As such, we can help cosmetic brands with the BREXIT situation by supporting regulatory compliance on both sides of the Channel.
Our fifth entity is our legal entity in the US: Biorius, Inc to act as the US Agent under MoCRA.