BIORIUS is constantly looking for smart & talented individuals!
Established in 2008, the group BIORIUS is mainly active in the cosmetic industry and is reputed for its fine scientific and regulatory affairs services. Operating on a global scale, BIORIUS works with hundreds of cosmetic companies, including many larger corporations and iconic brands. As a consequence of its quest for excellence, BIORIUS grows fast and always needs more gifted toxicologists, regulatory experts, projects manager & account manager, sales representatives, ecotoxicologists, chemists, IT specialists, … to tackle new and stimulating challenges!
You do not find the job of your dreams in the list below? This is not an issue. If you are an experienced professional and want to join an amazing company, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly get back to you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The group BIORIUS develops fast since its creation and is proud of its annual two-digit growth. An initial expansion targeted the USA and was progressively followed by other markets. After important investments in the development of its activities in Korea, Biorius investigated in 2020 the Japanese Market and strengthened its expertise in the field of Medical Devices and Chemical Legislations.
Trends in the cosmetic business and the numerous inquiries received by Japanese companies show that the Japanese market has a lot of potential. In 2021, the revenue created by the beauty industry in Japan was $ 37 billion which makes it the third largest cosmetic market in the world. Since 2015, this export activities have increased of 219.1%, making of Japan the most dynamic cosmetic market in the world.
To further develop this recent area of activity, the group BIORIUS is looking for a native Japanese Strategic Business Developer able to create business opportunities with Japanese cosmetic brands, increase the visibility and recognition of BIORIUS in Japan, build solid operations and adapt BIORIUS to Japan’s cultural codes.
The Strategic Business Developer will report to the Sales Manager and work closely with the Sales Team. When starting his/her activities, the Strategic Business Developer will have to play a dual role of salesperson (to acquire the first clients) and of account manager (to ensure the project management and overall satisfaction of Japanese clients). Existing Japanese clients will be transferred to the Strategic Business Developer.
ABOUT THE PROFILE:
- The Strategic Business Developer has commercial skills and is an excellent communicator in Japanese. He/she regularly participates in international trade fairs and exhibitions and interacts with Japanese prospects and clients. The necessity to conduct business discussions with Japanese companies involves that he/she knows the Japanese culture in great detail and has the behavior dictated by the Japanese traditions.
- The Strategic Business Developer manages a portfolio of Japanese cosmetic brands and ensures the proper follow-up of their projects (including timely delivery of documents produced by BIORIUS experts, administrative and commercial follow-up and enhanced communication with the clients).
- The Strategic Business Developer knows the Japanese cosmetic market and has some basic skills in regulatory affairs. He/she is responsive and always acts with the satisfactions of his/her clients in mind.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- The successful candidate has an excellent command (written and spoken) of Japanese (native speaker) and English.
- The successful candidate is preferably graduated in commerce, marketing, management or economy. Though, a background in science may be a rare and valuable asset.
- A few years of relevant experience in the sales of B2B premium services is a must. An experience in regulatory consulting services in the cosmetic sector is a remarkable asset.
- The successful applicant works and learns fast, has a good sense of priorities and organization, is flexible and reacts promptly to every situation. He/she can work both independently and in team.
ABOUT THE OFFER:
- A competitive salary to be negotiated depending on your experience.
- Mobility package.
- Company mobile phone with subscription for professional and private use.
- Laptop for professional and private use + Home landline and internet reimbursed.
- Full DKV hospitalization + dental care insurance.
- Three to four days of homeworking + homeworking fees reimbursed.
- Annual sector bonus
About the position (Wavre – Belgium, St Malo – France, Toulouse – France)
The group BIORIUS develops fast since its creation and is proud of its annual two-digit growth. An initial expansion targeted the USA and was progressively followed by other markets. After important investments in the development of its activities in Korea, Biorius investigated in 2020 the Japanese Market and strengthened its expertise in the field of Medical Devices and Chemical Legislations. In order to reinforce its Sales team, Biorius is looking for a new International Sales Representative.
The International Sales Representative is a multilingual person in charge of the management of sales, commercial negotiations, prospection actions and the follow-up of commercial enquiries. This is a challenging and exciting position in a fast-growing company in direct contact with international prospects of various cultures. The International Sales Representative is responsible for acquiring new customers, by defining their needs and drafting the adequate service offer to meet them.
This role requires excellent spoken and written English, a very good sense of organization and time management, flexibility and the ability to handle pressure. Therefore, fast learning aptitudes and self-motivation are also key to hold this position. A sense of empathy and understanding is also a must for this position.
The position implies planning and attendance of various commercial events.
About the profile
- The successful candidate has skills in active prospection and contributes to developing further the customer accounts through the internet, the phone, and networking at various events.
- The successful candidate handles prospect’s requests with ease and confidence. He/she is used to using ERP and CRM.
- The successful candidate negotiates contracts with companies all over the world and constantly explores new potential markets.
- The successful candidate evaluates customer needs and is able to make sound recommendations.
- The successful candidate can properly represent the company in events and trade shows all around the world. His / her communication skills are excellent, preferably in several languages. He/she can effectively network with identified prospects.
- The successful candidate builds effective relationships with the Regulatory and Account Management Departments to address potential prospect’s questions and expectations and to help better understand unanswered customer needs.
About the candidate
- The successful candidate is preferably graduated in commerce, marketing or economy (University Master degree preferred). Though, a background in science may be a rare and valuable asset.
- 2-6 years of experience in the sales of B2B (premium) services is a must. An experience in regulatory consulting services in the cosmetic sector is a remarkable asset.
- The successful candidate is result-driven, client-oriented, and a strong & persuasive communicator with good negotiation skills.
- The successful candidate is autonomous and, nevertheless, an excellent team-player. A good sense of organization is needed.
- The successful candidate has grit, is truly stress-resistant, flexible, extremely enthusiastic and can easily adapt to change. He/she is a fast learner and like challenges
- The successful candidate must be able to speak and write in English and, French. Another language would be a plus.
- The successful candidate is willing to travel and represent BIORIUS in trade shows (about 15% of working time… in normal years).
- The successful candidate can effectively use the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowing the use of an ERP/CRM software is an important asset.
About the offer
- A competitive salary to be negotiated depending on your experience.
- An attractive extra-legal package in line with the practices of the country
Interested candidates should send their CV and application letter by email to email@example.com. Candidatures will be examined as they are received.
Hai bisogno di consigli, un preventivo o risposte alle tue domande? Contattaci…
Compila questo modulo o contattaci direttamente: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risponderemo il prima possibile!
Da più di 15 anni specialisti nelle Regolamentazioni cosmetiche, Biorius offre una soluzione affidabile e completa per collocare prodotti cosmetici in vari mercati:
- Specialisti di prima classe nelle regolamentazioni cosmetiche in Europa, nel Regno Unito, negli Stati Uniti e in oltre 60 paesi
- 50 esperti regolatori, tossicologi, farmacisti e chimici al tuo servizio.
- Un modello unico che ti garantisce sia la rapida tempestività che servizi di alta qualità. Curioso? Chiedici di saperne di più!
- Nessun costo nascosto: Biorius non ti addebita alcuna spesa per domande, chiamate o incontri.
- Uno strumento informatico di prima classe, gratuito e che risparmia molto del tuo tempo.
- Più di 1.500 clienti internazionali hanno già scelto Biorius!
- Abbiamo valutato più di 100.000 prodotti e non abbiamo mai avuto problemi di conformità (multe, ritiri dal mercato, ecc.) in 15 anni di attività.
"*" indica i campi obbligatori