Biorius is an expert in Cosmetic Regulation
For over 15 years, Biorius has been helping cosmetic brands:
- Navigate the various regulatory challenges that can arise when placing a product on the market.
- Grow their business by eliminating their regulatory compliance burden and reducing the time to market of their products.
- Expand internationally by getting rid of any regulatory threat that could impact their business and reputation and avoid serious financial penalties.
Some examples of financial penalties in some countries:
|Ireland||Prison sentence||Financial penalty|
|Safety issue||Up to 3 years||Up to 100.000 €|
|Regulatory issue||Up to 3 years||Up to 100.000 €|
|Italy||Prison sentence||Financial penalty|
|Safety issue||1 to 5 years||Up to 100.000 €|
|Regulatory issue||–||Up to 5.000 €|
|United Kingdom||Prison sentence||Financial penalty|
|Safety issue||Up to 1 year||Up to 20.000 £|
|Regulatory issue||Up to 1 year||Up to 20.000 £|
Working with Biorius is the guarantee that everything will be compliant and regulatory:
- Biorius is mainly composed of regulatory experts, specialists, toxicologists and scientists (chemists and biologists).
- Biorius has more than 1500 international clients
- Biorius has already evaluated more than 100000 products
- Biorius is the Responsible Person in the EU and the UK for more than 500 cosmetic brands
- Biorius never had any compliance issues (fines, withdrawals of the market, etc.) in 15 years of existence.
If you wish to develop the sales of your cosmetic products in Europe or other countries (where each cosmetic regulation is a little bit different), this is something Biorius can help you with.
In order to provide high-quality services and reports, Biorius is continuously evolving and bringing various fields of expertise together, such as toxicology, cosmetology, chemistry, pharmacology, project management, linguistics, biochemistry, and regulatory affairs. Moreover, Biorius decided to expand its scientific knowledge and regulatory expertise in the chemical field.
BIORIUS is a multicultural and dynamic company employing more than 50 industry specialists. Our experts have the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure the compliance of your cosmetics products in various markets.
Our scientific and regulatory experts have advanced experience in regulatory affairs, pharmacology, and chemistry, while our toxicologists are technical experts who ensure the safety of ingredients and end products while practicing cosmetovigilance.
Our account managers are familiar with cosmetic regulations and facilitate the regulatory process through their multilingual skills and great sense of empathy for each brand. They’re international cosmetics market specialists and continuously assist cosmetics brands in meeting both their marketing goals and regulatory compliance.
Together, our team has built up an impressive client portfolio and has a strong network within the cosmetics industry. The cohesion and variety of our capabilities make BIORIUS a key industry player.
To ensure a good quality service every customer has :
The BIORIUS Group: Five entities for high-quality service
At BIORIUS, five entities work together to deliver a high-quality and efficient service. Our head office is located in Wavre, Belgium. Two additional entities are located in France: the first is a center of expertise located in Toulouse; the second (CERT) is in Saint-Malo and is active in the cosmetics, and detergent sectors.
BIORIUS has also established a subsidiary in the United Kingdom. As such, we can help cosmetic brands with the BREXIT situation by supporting regulatory compliance on both sides of the Channel.
Our fifth entity is a subsidiary in Luxemburg which makes it easy to conduct business with local agents.
"*" indicates required fields