Due Diligence for Cosmetics Companies
Whether you’re looking to acquire a new cosmetics brand, divest one of the brands in your portfolio or merge with another cosmetics company, BIORIUS is the best company for evaluating business risks related to safety and regulatory affairs.
Our long history with numerous cosmetics groups has made BIORIUS uniquely suited to assessing both the actual and potential regulatory risks of acquiring a cosmetics brand in line with regulatory standards.
Importance of the Due Diligence in the Cosmetics Industry
A cosmetic company may be highly financially successful, but a portion of that success could be based on inappropriate regulatory or compliance decisions.
We know from experience that various regulatory aspects can reduce the value of a product line or even an entire company.
Typical regulatory issues:
- Incomplete or limited approvals for products
- Inappropriate product safety verifications
- Inconsistent labeling claims
- Insufficient supply chain QA/QC
- Inadequate complaint-handling systems
- Uncontrolled production activities
Furthermore, improperly conducted due diligence can have harmful effects years after the acquisition.
Our Due Diligence Approach is well proven and is based on:
1. Thorough Project Planning
2. An assessment conducted by the business heads through interviews and questionnaires.
3. An assessment of the technical files by the senior experts
4. Convergence of the data collected
5. A business report detailing the situation, indicating the red flags and our recommendations, supported by technical evidence.
BIORIUS, a Trusted Name in the Cosmetics Industry
Our team of regulatory compliance specialists has in-depth industry knowledge, coupled with experience in risk identification and management.
Our role is to make things clear and provide business certainty to the proposed acquirer.