With more than 12 years of experience, more than 10,000 PIFs audited and representation of more than 300 customers in the role of Responsible Person, we at BIORIUS have decided to put our expertise to use in order to offer two new services to our clients: Regulatory Audits and Due Diligence.
Useful in the event of a change in the Responsible Person (RP) or simply to ensure that your cosmetics are still fully compliant with evolving regulations, this regulatory audit service consists mainly of:
- Ensuring compliance of your Product Information File (PIF) with the most current regulations (“Full Audit”)
- Ensuring compliance of your cosmetics formulas and/or labels with the most current regulations (“Quick Audit”)
- Verifying regulatory compliance of your cosmetics with potential new geographical markets before moving to the registration process
Whether you’re looking to acquire a new cosmetics brand, divest one of the brands in your portfolio or merge with another cosmetics company, BIORIUS is the best company for evaluating business risks related to safety and regulatory affairs.
Our services include:
- Assessment of the product line’s regulatory compliance and potential risks in light of upcoming changes to legislation
- Analysis of regulatory costs to be incurred for ensuring that all products comply with the applicable legislation
- Where relevant, evaluation of safety and regulatory departments
This exclusive service, typically provided to only the largest cosmetics companies, can be described in more detail and adapted to your specific needs and expectations.
Please contact us to receive additional information and to discuss your project.